031 - A.L.L.

Welcome to my current Accessories Lust List. Ok, perhaps this isn't a lust-list, but rather a compilation of the runway accessories I liked better for 2012 - both Spring and Fall.

3.1 Phillip Lim Spring 2012
Major mindblow with those sandals "Are my feet glued to the base or is there just some invisible force holding me down" - Mess with people's minds (just as much as the Simone Rochas from Spring 2012 - DYING TO GET THOSE). The bag on the right: double protection against robbers.



3.1 Phillip Lim Fall 2012-2013
I don't give this brand nearly enough credit - always a polished, clean look, just the way I like it. A clutch within a clutch, well excuse me. 

Alexander Wang Spring 2012
I mean, look at that golf cross-body bag. Do you need it in your life despite the overwhelming impracticalities that come attached along its price tag - eg never getting anything from the bottom out? Yes. And don't you know? Motorcycle helmets are the new in thing. 

Balenciaga Spring 2012
I have covered that sun-shade, and I shall cover it again. Along with some va-va-voom shoes (not as much as Pu-rah-da though.)

Celine Spring 2012
Ankle straps, ankle straps.

Givenchy Spring 2012
Hook, line and sinker. Shark tooth for your neck and your shoes.
And an extra Sun Fei Fei and her wonderful glittery frock.

fairy dust.


1 comment:

  1. nice post and thanks fo sharing

    Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash Find the info here

    ReplyDelete