036 - M U G L E R & F O R M I C H E T T I

Guess who's coming to town for AFF? T H I E R R Y M U G L E R AND N I C O L A F O R M I C H E T T I.

No prizes, but I couldn't breathe when the announcement was made (along with Roland Mouret, Mae Pang and other Singaporean/Parco designers). Last week, I was listing out all the designers I would go through molehills and mountains of troubles to see: Proenza Schouler, Roberto Cavalli, Prabal Gurung, Dries Van Noten, Dolce & Gabbana, etc etc, and trust me, Mugler was in that list. Have you seen that fall collection excuse me? And Nicola Formichetti is quite a charismatic and funny creative director, if you've watched his Skype with P'trique (#chictothenextlev!) I will hunt down those tickets watch out everyone, my Simone Rocha-replica clad shoes will be scrambling everywhere for those stubs of paper. I'm applying for volunteer work at AFF/Blueprint too, though I wonder if I'll actually be selected. 

On another note, I've received some very good feedback for Nippon!! x4, which makes me sort of happy, but now I have a standard/bar to meet. Hrn. What a double-edged sword. Supposedly, about 10 scans are supposed to crawl their way into my email and send themselves to Melissa - who is my collab artist for 7 Deadly Sins Remake 2012. It would be a good idea to get to that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment