076 - Day 1 Street Style

Givenchy Men's Spring 2012 print

Street style (at least the pictures I could get while it was still nice and bright, I like taking pictures in the day) before the AFF Mugler show on Wednesday! 


Chinos and brogues. 


Jeffrey Campbell Nightwalkers in glitter. Saw quite a few pairs of nightwalkers that day, about 3 to 4?


This lady was part of a group of 4 friends who were very well decked out in all black and white, and one of the guys was wearing heeled boots, though I didn't manage to get a picture!


Amazing features with no hair to distract.


Spine necklace. Stunning, though it does look a bit Hawaiian haha!


I'll end off with the best of a series of failed photos trying to get a good picture of this lady's amazing Wonder Anatomie necklace. Haven't seen many WA pieces around, except a bracelet in one of the Far East shops but it was $100, way over my budget at that time. 

Parco next Next tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment