091 - Psychedelia of Prints

Are those prints POP(psychedelia of prints HAHA)-ping at you?

Possibly one of the most amazing prints I've seen, something like neon lights and speeding cars with a smudge tool here and there in Photoshop, Vera Wang's printed stretch silk-blend top is the crème de la amazing. Another printed stretch silk top from ZERO+MARIACORNEJO probably took some moth wings and stamped them on a shirt with a more interesting shoulder structure, and looks like a spin-off Mugler's Fall 2012 show gave birth to.

Roberto Cavalli continuously proves to be the master of prints this season with this elegant futuristic jersey crepe dress, and get yourself in a bit of a mix with Creatures of the Wind's floral jacquard and lace jacket. And as all things go, I love my shorts, and Elizabeth and James presents some amazing oscar printed silk shorts for the summer!


Since my Illustrator trial ran out, I've found that I could use the rectangular path line tools and the nifty warp and transform functions on Photoshop to get my work done (since I fail at the pen tool), and hopefully I'll get a small collection done up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment