118 - Best of ASOS: Under $30


I actually ordered a bunch of stuff (although nothing was under $30) from ASOS last night, as a birthday treat. Having scoured the pages of ASOS for the past few days, I present to you, my version, the best of the ASOS 70% sale, under SGD$30. (excluding apparels)

A perspex visor, because if you get it in orange, it looks like this Givenchy one, but essentially at 1.44% of the price; a snake-skin print clutch, because I am a fine purveyor of serpents; a hard diamond clutch, which I was planning on getting and spray painting silver thereafter, but decided against it; and for a "cheaper" version of Prada's va-va-voom clutches, get this car clutch.

More silver and metallic appreciation with the spiked cord friendship bracelet and the rhinestone torque necklace; for a squishier version of the Kate Spade book clutch, a pink book clutch bag; stay indecisive with an oui/non skinny belt; get the more colorful version of my guitar chord bracelets with this anodised version; and minty fresh with these flat top round sunglasses.

Let the money flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment