123 - Au Naturel


Took my DIY shambly wooden clutch out for a roll on Sunday. Found this little garden with a gorgeous wood swing that swings perfectly. No creaks, nothing. Just endless, swinging, fun.


This white top is so so staple and precious to me, and recently I found out one of the metal tips is falling out, but I haven't been able to get round to reattaching it properly. Begging to the little garden fairies that it doesn't just drop out in the wash.



Cheerios. 

ASOS Open back brown jacket; Editor's metal tipped collar shirt; Zara shorts; DIY wooden clutch; Far East shoes

4 comments:

  1. I love this post and your blog in general! Such great photography and your style is really cool. Love the back of this jacket! Keep up the good work :)

    -CJ
    publicrevival.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, where is this garden located at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi it's a small community garden near my house (:

      Delete