136 - Fifty Shades


I was too tempted to put the title as Fifty Shades of Grey. I've been coming up blank when trying to create outfits despite only having to create 2 a week - perhaps it's because I haven't been buying anything. But I managed to go down to the SG Bloggers' Flea yesterday and bought a pair of new white pumps from Pia for $20. I was determined to leave with something - I spent over half an hour wandering around the place before I finally found the shortcut. 




Finally brought the silver pyramid clutch I got from asos out today. I really had to spin it multiple times and open all 4 zips before I could find my phone. Sooner or later I'll be wielding a pair of scissors and tearing apart one of the pockets to access more space. I could probably fit my DSLR then.



Silver obsession. 

Thescarletroom top; Zara skirt; H&M sandals; ASOS pyramid bag; Lacquar wristband; Forever 21 necklace

2 comments: