148 - Clear as Conran


I've never heard of Jasper Conran before, but it sure was an amazing first impression when I saw this lucite hand-bag from his Spring 2012 show. Pish-posh, we're all into the lucite craze - heels, clutches and everything - but Conran's stepping it up a level by using translucent and opaque pieces for more geometric fun. I'd really like to get my tiny hands on one of these pieces, perhaps maybe that small, white sling? Practicality is what we all must give up for fashion - to the mind-bogglement of others. I'd imagine you wouldn't want your phone vibrating in there though. Shivers up your arms, shivers on your butt. 


Check out more of the runway looks and detail shots here.

2 comments:

  1. W o w I am in love! Wonder what kind of designs he'll come up with when the "transparent" trend ends though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Wow Hi Lenne haha) Yeah I think this is probably one of the best bags he has ever designed, the fall ones aren't the most stunning, and I can't find detail shots for his collections before 2012 ):

      Delete