157 - A-Class Plan B

For weeks she had been staring longingly at the desolate courtyard near her church, aching to create some memories there. But as fate would have it, when she finally got her chance, the memories were less than desirable. - The Sad Picture, by Elizabeth.

I'm getting better at this short-story writing. A-class writing, really. But yes, this was the only decent shot I managed to get out of the courtyard shoot - darn the sunlight. As backup Plan B, I did take some shots in the nearby void deck that played much more to my usual tastes - all white, and a lot of concrete.

Look at that face! Damn, I could be the next Joan Smalls on the cover of Vogue. The whole mint-trend came and went really fast. I only managed to wear this bandeau skirt once. (Ever article of clothing in my closet has it's story, no matter how few a times I have worn them) I opened my closet, and it was crying at me to be worn, so I picked up the first clutch I ever bought and left. Yet another questionable outfit.


Such an A-class face.

Lacquar webbed top; Editor's chiffon dress; Cotton On mint bandeau skirt; Esprit turquoise clutch; Far East platforms.
Photography by Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment