168 - Desert Sun


I really wanted to bring my Aetienne x Phyle jacket out, really. But the sun was blazing, the weather's been uncooperative, and I'm a A-class sweat machine. Not to mention the ridiculously apt photo location of some pseudo-barren desert wasteland. 

I'm always seeking trends before their season actually arrives - I've been exposed to so much oversized white shirts recently from the SS13 shows, I stole my dad's Marks and Spencer short sleeve (quarter on me) linen shirt. By my absolutely biased judgement, I deem this acceptable - why pay hundreds when you can just steal your dad's clothes? - Another effective argument for why humans cannot live alone.


Meet Charlie.

Photos by Ana
Aetienne x Phyle blazer; Marks & Spencer shirt; Editor's shorts; Zara beige pumps; H&M clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment