186 - Bright Rain


Unfortunately, it rained, so Erica and I were stuck taking photos indoors, and ended up in some sad, sad corridor. Nothing a bit (read: a lot) of Photoshop filters and adjustment layers can't fix though. In my head I have created multiple categories of overdressing: a) wearing too many layers when its 30 degrees out; b) wearing ridiculously high heels to simple meals; and c) looking like you belong at smart-casual dinner instead of a quick Sunday lunch.

This is the closest I will ever get to any semblance of wearing a cropped blazer or anything of that (cropped) nature. Pear shaped bodies do not appreciate emphasis on the hips. Here you will see: pudgy fingers, a sore topic for me; itchy hands that have no place to go but touching my hair; and forever visible socks. You'd think with all the money I'm willing to spend on clothes I would've invested in a decent pair of socks already. 


Panda panda.

Photos taken by Erica
Taobao blazer; Uniqlo shirt; Editor's shorts; Zara shoes; Flea, Diva necklaces; Taobao panda bag

No comments:

Post a Comment