188 - Esteban Cortaza


I wanted to cover Esteban Cortazar's collection months back when it first launched on net-a-porter, but I never found the time to. The Former Chief Creative Director at Emanuel Ungaro, his designs have such a beautiful tone of sophiscation and polish it leaves me breathless. Ready-to-wear fashion exists for timeless diamonds like these. The slight cream and gold combination exude luxury, and the unique tailoring, draping and cutting is a fine touch to anyone's closet. (Read: fine touch to my fictional closet) The top photo are the cape-back duchess satin and cady jacket and duchess satin and twill shorts. Blazer and shorts, nothing excites me more than that. 

It's a seamless collection, every piece coming together perfectly with one another, and the minimal accessories designed for the collection suit every look just as well. Brownie points for caped blazers and caped jumpsuits!


Nothing will ever satisfy me anymore.

images from Fashionising

No comments:

Post a Comment