230 - Bart Farts


It is upon post-inspection that I notice I have white fuzz too big to be dandruff in my hair, but let's just keep it on for more ridiculous displays of modestly decent outfit of the days. Bart farts, because I sort of regret buying this pullover. It is reminiscent of my state of mind during my Taiwan trip where I wanted to try 'eclectic loud' fashion instead of my monochrome one. Obviously, I'm not too comfortable in it, nor am I comfortable in a piece of clothing too statement for too many people to already possess. Which is why my shots ended up in the car park of my house. 

I have the sinking feeling this might just be one of those rare pieces of clothings I stash for a long time until no one wears anymore, before taking it out and calling 'out of style' the new 'in style'. Definitions will always be subjective; Panda-face makes it's reappearance. Go, panda-san!


Curtsy and out. 

Photos taken by Jazell
Taiwan Bart Simpson pullover; Zara asymmetrical chiffon skirt; DIY sunglasses; ASOS boots

No comments:

Post a Comment