241 - Year of the Snake


""You haven't removed your clutch from it's packaging yet?!" cried a few of her relatives. They didn't understand the clutch-ception, Elizabeth thought sadly." 
- Excerpts from Untitled Package of Memories

Happy Chinese New Year fools! It's a new year indeed, because I'm finally not wearing black for Chinese New Year, and I can't remember for the life of me when was the last time I did that. These amazing 5-inch boots ready for military conscription (unlike my stamina) arrived in time for the New Year, so I ushered in the slithering snake with hues of green. About the clutch, father joked that I was expecting so many red packets I had to bring two bags. That is my only wish, my only wish. 

This also marks one of the few times I have ever done anything with my hair other than throw a cap on - because that is so much easier, I don't actually have to wait for my hair to dry. I'd like to think of this as a subtler, lazier, and girlier version of victory rolls which I can never pull off. I hope you guys have eaten way more pineapple tarts and kueh lapis and everything else good than I have! (I have a 'STOP AT TWO' policy, immensely diplomatic)


Oh, pineapple tarts.

C.O. by Cotton On drop shoulder coat; Mango green t-shirt; Giordano shorts; C-Label boots; Philippines shell necklace; thescarletroom acrylic box clutch; Taiwan traditional chinese print clutch

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit :) I'm from Singapore too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so! I don't dabble with colors much haha >,> Nice to meet you :D You have a lovely blog too haha

      Liz

      Delete