245 - #followfollow


I'm taking this easy Friday to wind down after the actual start of classes (and attending the Hello, Shibuya Tokyo reception party last night at Plaza Singapura - do go over and check out the pop-up shops sometime this weekend!), and satisfying my retail constipation by looking at more things I cannot afford. So where do I go? SSENSE. And the first thing I see is this amazing, short editorial. "I Follow Back".

High exposure, whites, and simple focus on what truly matters - the clothes and accessories. A refreshing editorial that achieves its ultimate goal of egging you on to buy something. Profit, anyone? Rad holographic high top sneakers from Raf Simons in the first photo; T by Alexander Wang goodness with a mesh (cue Spring trends) bodysuit and blue blazer combo; and Margiela's legacy summed up in their clear glitter plexi heel boots. Have a good weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment