246 - Deer Caught in Headlights


It's a Marks and Spencer day - finally brought out these brocade pants I got (not  from the men's section - for once) during a sale for about $80. Still pricey, but the fit's pretty good. I finally had another chance to get outfit shots done in the night, so I took a gamble and did what I've been hoping to try out for quite some time: Standing in front of car headlights. So all these pictures were taken with no flash. Which also explains why, when wearing 5 inch beauties, my face is submerged in the darkness. 

I also realized, very belatedly, that it's been one year since I started this blog! That was on the 3rd of February 2012. I started the blog with a post on a few designs I doodled up in French class, while the Ann Demeulemeester and Gareth Pugh shows were stuck in my head. Do check it out here! Here's to another good year, folks!


It's Monday to-morrow.

Marks & Spencer shirt (dad's); Marks & Spencer brocade pants; Flea heels; Taiwan portfolio clutch; Philippines necklace
Arm party: Lacquar; ASOS; Taiwan; Herve Leger

No comments:

Post a Comment