250 - VII: Rooftops


I'm questioning how I managed to maintain this blog throughout the whole of last year, because JC life is really killing the energy when I get home - the computer is hardly touched unless I plan on doing some work, or not the bed is a much more comfortable and preferable choice.

Back to Taiwan; this was taken in Jiufen, in arguably one of the most beautiful places we stayed in - a bed & breakfast. For some unintelligible reason or another, we actually woke up at 5.30 in the morning to watch the sun rise, which ended up with me cocooning in a blanket out on the balcony in the freezing morning cold. I will never ever see such beautiful shades of dawn in Singapore though.


Most awkward photo ever - butts sinking like Titanic - and TGIF, people. T, G, I, F.

Taobao fur jacket; Taobao paneled blazer; Editor's white shirt; Editor's culottes; Editor's necklace; Clarks shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment