257 - Punishment


"Help me take my outfit shots in the lift," is one of the possibly most bipolar ideas you can ever have. While it goes amazingly well with my usual grayscale combo, it also gives birth to a myriad (more like, plethora) of unglam photos of you rushing towards the control panel to make sure the lift door doesn't close permanently.

I haven't posted in close to a week (or over), the fact that I can't keep track is a sure sign of how little much this blog means to me. Valid cliche reasons: School's been busy; I've been tired; I've been hanging with friends; Runway's been busy... and on the last note, sometimes when I'm actually thinking, I like to reason with myself that I'm gaining fulfillment in runway, hence, the neglect of this blog. Either way, hopefully the frequency with which my mouse clicks on the "new post" button will start picking up again soon.


Also of keen interest to note - I've been putting on weight. #firstworldproblems, akin to "I can't choose a new profile picture!" The things we waste our life on. You only live once, people, you only die once.

Photos by Amanda Chin
Taiwan bomber; Lacquar top; Riot Loco skirt; Taiwan boots

2 comments:

  1. I always love how you think outside the box (or inside in this case) when it comes to the sceneries you shoot in. Amazing outfit, loving the way you layered it all.

    x Mariana | www.goingteen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I'm running low on ideas though! This was impromptu, and thank god, it paid off. (: Thanks!!

      Delete