266 - Rain Ready


I'm about 2-3 shades tanner than I was at the time when this photo was taken (even taking into account the warm temperature of the photo) after coming back from a leadership camp in Bintan and getting my scalp sunburnt. Nevertheless, something I turned up to the H&M Press Preview in last Friday, although the cape blazer stayed in my bag most of the time given the distasteful heat we seem to be experiencing nowadays.

I'll be away in Paris (with limited wifi access) from tonight till next Sunday, so here's a heads-up! There'll be a scheduled update sometime in between though (:


A little seashell ode to Bintan.

Photos taken by Thalia
Korea cape blazer; Taobao paneled blazer; Uniqlo t-shirt; Philippines necklace; Editor's shorts; Taiwan shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment