272 - Steeped


It's that kind of post that makes you doubt whether I have any actual, worthy content to share with you - but arguably, these are some radical shoes. Solestruck's recent sale and my unfulfilled shopaholic hunger led to a diversion of time away from studying for my exams, and scouring pages of shoes instead. These caught my eye, but they also bypass my measly wallet. 

Top left, we have the WXY Fighter in white; followed by some Japanese inspired clogs (a much more minimalist take, I approve) the Trippen Ajar; and a handy substitute mirror on your feet (wouldn't that make an interesting #ootd shot: attempting to do some yoga while touching up your make-up) with the Invisible Shoes by Andreia Chaves; and classic United Nude genius in the form of Tulip Hi in Black.

Bottom right we have a precarious balance of ingenuity and suicidal tendencies, with 116-79 by Finsk; and the star of the show, another shoe by Andreia Chaves, the Naked Shoe; another balancing act (I reckon this makes you look like you float even more than the ubiquitous Simone Rocha rip-offs everywhere) by Martinez Lierah; and the gorgeous shoes for David Koma's last show - an ode to Anubis - in collaboration with Alain Quilici

No comments:

Post a Comment