274 - Pretentious [Paris 2013]


It's pretty hard to get a photo more pretentious than this - posing with a random bike on a cold, post-rainy morning in a black leather jacket, posthumously desaturizing the photo to end up with some hardcore biker chic-ery

Someone told me that the weather forecast said it'd be warmer that day, and we were heading to the Garden of Versailles, so I opted for shorts (no comment about the leather) and tossed on the new H&M Men's shirt I got the day before at Champs Elysees. It was a nerve-wracking half an hour trying to figure out if I should 'splurge' 20 euros on it, and if Singapore would have it at a cheaper price. I haven't seen it yet, so I guess I made the right decision.


Photos by Thalia
Zara pleather jacket; H&M Men sporty t-shirt; Editor's pleather shorts; Nike Free Runs; Taiwan diamante necklace; Lacquar studded wristband

No comments:

Post a Comment