275 - Exterior and Interior [Paris 2013]


A courthouse and.. a garden. One too many stunning places for #ootd shoots, and unfortunately plebeian looks. I tried my best. It's still my dream to get my hands on a silver jacket and pull off a totally silver look. These "gardens" were at the college we visited for lectures in the morning, Sciences Po. There was supposed to be reception and food for us indoors - with really great quiche and pesto pasta that I had multiple servings of - but the greenery outside and the cold, refreshing air looked too tempting. 

Fields of tiny daisies and walls of plants, with an amazingly apt silver pipe running along the bottom.


Photos by Thalia
Zara pleather jacket; Editor's silver pullover; Soeurs silver shorts; Nike Free Runs; Taiwan diamante necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment